2-5 May, 2023 • Cape Town, SA
The annual African Tech conference for business professionals
2-Day Virtual Summit Pass
All access to an immersive, 2-day Tech experience.
Spotlights. Educational breakout sessions. Fun extras and surprises.
Meetups and many more opportunities to network and learn from each other.
What are the technical requirements to attend?
1. Please connect to the Event via a Computer or Laptop with a webcam and microphone.
2. In order to participate, you will need to give access to the Mic and Camera of your computer.
3. DO NOT use mobile to access the Event.
4. Chrome is the recommended browser.
5. DO use headphones if possible.
6. DO close other tabs on your browser so as not to compete with the platform this will give you the best performance.
How do I participate in Topco’s Virtual events?
1. Ensure that you have added a profile picture so that people can see who you are.
2. Introduce yourself when you arrive in the chat.
3. Join the Stage for the main sessions and send questions in the chat.
4. Ask questions in the sessions with Speakers through the session chat!
5. Meet and video chat with other attendees in Networking (You can even share contact details)
6. Check out the Expo! Note, please check back into different booths throughout the conference as content will be updated.
7. Search for attendees and send private chat messages to them.
Where do I find your events?
1. Find our events through our Webpages:
a. Standard Bank Top Women – Link:
b. Top Empowerment – Link:
c. Future of HR – Link:
d. Africa Tech Week – Link:
2. You will be asked to register before entering the Event. Please take a moment to upload a photo of yourself as this will make the experience more personal.
Buy your ticket
How to Update your Profile